Story time: Wisdom Teeth

22:20

Oooh yeah, 21 years old and she finally gets those darned wisdom teeth out! Most people I know got them out when they were younger, but both my boyfriend and I got them out when we were 21, so he got his out in March and mine today.

I will start off with saying how terrified I am of needles, and I'm so lucky that the dentist kept talking to me as she put in the needle. I didn't feel out of it at all, and then she said "I'm going to give you some medicine now" and to be quite honest I think that's the last thing I remember her saying. I don't even remember falling asleep, but I woke up in another room feeling a little silly, almost as if I was tipsy.
Before I had gone under, they had covered me with heated blankets, and boy, lemme tell you that waking up with those was the best thing. It was so cozy and I told her that I loved them and she said almost everyone says that.

She said I did really well and that I should recover pretty well, but still swell.
My bottom wisdom teeth were coming in, more so on my left side, and the very back of it was poking through, causing the rest to still be under the gum and luckily I went in before it got too much worse.

I got home and my dad gave me the pill I needed and I felt fine enough to have soup, which they told me I should, so cup of soup it was! I watched some netflix then napped and switched out my gauze a few times. The the pain started, and oooohhh boy did that even hurt. My dad gave me the pills and I ate like two puddings (no shame I was starving cause I didn't eat since 8 am) and I've been up ever since!

I'm waiting for tomorrow to just hit me like a brick, and hopefully my boyfriend will stop by to see me this weekend cause he said he only had his dad when he got his out and no one else, so he wants to come see me and spend time with me as a chimpmunk. Which is probably one of the cutest things ever, and he said he'll bring some soft foods for me and cook me some eggs. (insert heart eyed emoji here)

I may update you tomorrow or Saturday just on the swelling and what not. I've got an ice pack on now which will hopefully help with the swelling for tomorrow. They told me to stay home on Monday from my class so I'll see how I'm feeling Sunday and go from there. If I don't go, they said it'll be helpful for me too, which is nice.

Anyways, I hope this post didn't gross you out at all! I'll post again soon, and I'll probably edit my What I got for Christmas video (which will be up later than most oh well). If you guys have any questions about it or anything let me know!

I might also do a product review on the Benefit pore-fressional and the Nars creamy concealer!

Goodbye lovelies!!

Toodle-doo xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram