the weekend: productivity

18:56

Sunday funday is really just sunday chores day. I went up island to visit my best friend Sam for her birthday on friday, which was most excellent, let me say. Then yesterday evening I went to stay at my boyfriend's place for the night, and I really didn't get anything done there to be quite honest, but it was really nnice and relaxing, even though he just gamed for the majority of it.

We did, however, try and cook. When I say try, I mean try out different things. He's a great cook actually, he thinks that I don't like his cooking, but I really do. He's probably better than I am. Anyways, we tried out to make our own "chips" or more like sliced potatoes baked in the oven for fourty minutes. I had managed to cut a few really thin pieces, but other than that, they were just like round potato slices, but they were good!

Today, being a Sunday, after getting off my ass and stopped watching youtube videos, I did some laundry and tidied up a bit, and helped my mom cook dinner. I do live at home, for anyone wondering. I also cleaned my brushes, which I took a picture of because well, why not?

Ouuu yeah so clean and soft!

I love washing my brushes. I do a spot clean every other day basically, but every few weeks I do a huge clean and scrub my brushes and use some conditioner to keep the bristles nice and soft. 
I had no real reason to post today, I just realized I haven't in a while. I figured that I may as well tell you what I did today and my weekend. I think I'll share a picture tomorrow about my everyday makeup, Estee style. Have all the products scattered beautifully. 

I hope you all had a lovely weekend! Enjoy your week everyone! 

Toodle-doo! xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram

Popular Posts